If you’re exploring the Direct Sales opportunity, you might be wondering where to start. Should you maybe host a party first? Or should you jump in with both feet and become a Consultant, and hold your own launch party? Let’s talk about the pro’s, con’s, and financial analysis of each option.
Become a Hostess!
Whether you choose to host a Party or a virtual party, being an Direct Sales hostess could not be easier. With amazing Hostess Rewards, you can invite your friends over and share in the experience in a fun and easy way.
- PRO: Safe way to explore the direct sales brand, without any business commitment.
- PRO: If you choose to join, you’ve already started your product collection, using the hostess rewards.
- CON: All the friends you just invited to your party, might not want to make another purchase or host.
- CON: You’re buying product for yourself at retail, that you could be getting at wholesale, or applying to your business package.
- CON: You’re not making any commission on the party you just held for your friends.
- FINANCIAL VIEW: Let’s assume that you hold a party as a hostess, and made purchases at retail price. At this reward level, a hostess could possibly earn free products. Would the commission on this party be more or less than the total products you received?
Become a Consultant!
If you decide to jump straight to being a Consultant, there is a different perspective to consider.
- PRO: You are first to introduce your brand to your friends and family.
- PRO: You keep all your commissions on your own sales, versus another Consultant making commission on you and your friends/family. You can also be your own hostess for your launch, and keep all your own hostess rewards.
- CON: You are learning the business after you’ve already joined and are financially invested, versus exploring risk-free as a hostess.
- CON: You would not have the benefit of watching another Designer’s Jewelry Bar, for training experience. (However our team offers all the training resources you’d need to be successful.)
- FINANCIAL VIEW: Look at the cost of the business packages and the value of the products you will receive. The commission on your first party may very well cover that cost. And if you were also your own hostess for your launch, you will keep the hostess rewards as well.
So the choice is yours! Being a Hostess is a great one-time experience, that can net you some lucrative rewards in free or discounted product. Becoming a Consultant is a business investment, that can pay off long after that first party, and yield tangible and intangible long-term rewards. Which most appeals to you?
Want more awesome tips for building your business on social media? Come on over and join my free tips group, the Socialite Suite Mastermind!